Snippet between me and Alex Wisser

AR: It's probably a stockmarket report that actually relates to the general economy. I like your imagination. Maybe its the virus of the hallucinatory cartoonic as a drifting phyla of k-tactics, as catalyst for an acceleration.

The only thing I want to do is follow a meme template 'explain nick land or I'll fucking kill myself ' referencing multiple Yukio mishimas in a Russelian set of uncollapsing tsunamis whIle my cadaver grows toadstools sporing putrefacted alellic drift contagioning pedestrians with a physical phenomenology of muscles not only striating but striating fractally like two mirrors facing each other.

That was performative but I'll take any chance to oddly meta-flex just so I can exercise my memory and get some writing out there that is not quivering in front of the Big Other of the population average reading age of 11. I'm Kent Brockman

Et la

AW: ...you are the master of hallucinatory discourse production (or is that discursive hallucination?)...

Popular Posts