Monostiching

Of course I can be caught unawares but I'm usually the closest one to me

At this level of medico-legal bunfights the next person who says "what research  do you have from Google or Wikipedia" gets an "unstoppable force" in their face - chocolate confectionery, I assure

The immovable object and the unstoppable force are now friends

I actually had a 2.5 litre coke in just a number of a few hours. I might have done that once or twice decades ago...bogan/normie/unnormie/unbogan - I don't  know how many levels of woke that is

[List of books yet to be written

The unthought is finished now what
The Universe is not made for us...in fact it wants to kill us
From sincerity to sarcasm and back again: the endless summer of B&D
Subterranean Breatharian Christian Reptoid Crusad: Vol 8 underwater humanity resurface methods after planetary dehydration soundtrack of course by Geri Halliwell
Elon Musks Intended Tweets from Mars
Etc]








Popular Posts