Dream of a Non-Lived Past and Double Deja Reve?

On a dream about a different past obviously ive not had. In the dream Im convinced Ive had this dream before so I try for an extra level of agency between two very charming places and flatmate/landlords of these places.
Am relating to them with an extra layer civility. I think the dream-me was maybe attempting some kind of gambit of seduction or theft.
In the dream I am to and froing between these places with partial belongings in both and Im struggling to remember their names. The conscious part of my dreaming diachrony is encouraging the actor to remember names. Damned names.

And on waking I made a call on this that I've never dreamt that dream template before. Deciding that a dream is a repetition (deja vu) inside the dream is an interesting and stable enough motion or form.

Or a deja reve inside la reve!

Popular Posts