She Said No

  • and I wanted to know what you thought
    and I want you




  • yes. Simply yes.




  • yes, it's true..
    yes



  • I know


    yes yes yes and yes

    I want you


  • and still yes


  • and whatever anyone in the world says including you
    I want you
    I know
    and still yes

    till the end of your clever self negation
    and still on
    till you say yes to yourself at least and still more


  • my happiness in your flaws, you diamond, is unstoppable



  • I want you so much my nickers are on fire and God's planning to make a new universe because he doesn't know what's happening
    I want you and it's undeniable, yes!
    and I am so happy that it all matters nothing because I want you.. 




  • whatever your parting word is, whatever derision or snap...I am happy because this is true

    you are every woman I could care for



    and no one makes me fucking happy!!!




  • whatever belittling, false modesty or cynical evasion can't stop this simple fact and this very truth
    yes, I am sweet
    and dumb coz you are trying to say no 
    and I am so stupid and happy in this basic good thing
    i just want you punto enseguido

    & I am so stupid and happy in this basic good thing -
    i just want you 
    and i am saying it to you as if we were looking at each other 

  • it's happiness, the truth, the good things
    the calm and the rage...the balance and the bread, the way I want you and how it's undeniable
    and you cannot deny me that and it is impossible to take this bare forked honest feeling and moment away
    unstoppable

    and I guess cos you've seen me at the stupidest I have ever been, truly
    and you just make me happy, it really is just that at the end



Popular Posts