Love Message

I want to praise you from top to toe
from your first murmur of waking in the morning, till the monitors of sleep subdue all with whispering dream
i want to take you with me to sea, on rolling voyages guided only by moonlight and soft contrary waters
and I want to make love to you, like the animals that inhabit me and I want to inhabit you like a sprawling countryside and purview your eyes like glowing cities at night, to hold your breasts like warm homespun prayers
I want to love you until morning and again on waking
I want you so much that spring runs away embarrassed. I want to live your days with you and you live in my days
and above all to share love as a found dimension
an archaeology of reconquests and happinesses
as a song that yells with the angers of assumed infinity
to love you like the earth's necessity and the beating of drums
to love
and be loved
by you.



Popular Posts