The Shoes

I

But my kenosis must be destructive
hear, I love others and sacrifice myself
as scapegoat less than mawkish agro
to get love
kenosis
far
kenosis
distant kenosis
apsis kenosis
(perihelion)

furthest distance to sun and moon
get that in greek and add to kenosis
distant far kenosis

kenotic love from a distance
is far kenotic love
otic, eye fucken eye love
chinotto kenotic
ecstatic erotic
socio ‘cenomic
biotic bionic proto botanic.

I gave someone something I couldn’t give or have
LIFE

Augury of Hypolite
Confesio amantis
Unfolded a card that got ungolded
apologies to the pyjama pineal gland
I stole 40 grand

that a man of the real plan
Spanned with hand and his rhyme
a gift from the poor
and I gave back some more
love I hate my life
Hermitage the best
Cos the distance from the she I love
is the flow of hot tears or hot gizm
Same thing
From the weeping woodword wormwood
Better bitter bite bitte
Ulrike Meinhof and Werner Herzog sing

II

I am a Kobra guy
And Fieldsy is my spy

or the other way around
Flip the logic to the shoulder snap

I’m Fieldsy and I’m cool
and I never went to school
And I’m gone die young
million dollars and a gun
Sick nun and priests
Give a copper no release
From jail pail
But I learnt lesson good
Good my egg out of the hood
Left with Kobra from the mine
Money happy for the crimes
Grimes squirm squire times
Climes worm fire fire fire
Got the train out to the shire
Married pussy not for hire
And she thinks
I’m sick
But she doesn’t suck my dick
Any more cos I treat her like a whore
Never showed her any love
Couple therapy from Dove
So I went on back to school
Tools rules driving traffic
To my site fix your water
Over night
24 hour plumber man
god, sometimes I’ll even be
your lover man
clear out you pipes strawberry
with my Spanish wrench
and your wetter than a trench
on a war field in France 1942.

you’re my goat
and I’m Mushroom
graze on me
and I’ll feed you.

Popular Posts