Leonardinho of the Ghetto



And as I opine about Deleuze and Guattari thank fuck for Laruelle and his one voice.....those two could be so wrong and we have to call them on it for ourselves err

so, Guattari, the medical buddha to Deleuze's nosiness and 1848 Bonapartism

I take of Deleuze and Guattari little, Spinoza and ecology x
aand the communists who call me traitor...well where's your mummy and daddy now..

Errata - replicated.

forget them I will for if Deleuze as I has nothing to admit as Deleuzae he has laughter and drift afforded by academy.

and me!

Well, Laruelle, putting philosophy back into it's Platonic one...and as the cycle and pericycle go he will be cannonised, devoured, crucified and a naughty boy done good, and he didn't mean it....as St Matthew knew and all Thomases deflect in time to Nicholases. And Australians love to crown or helmet someone...the crowpecks when the heads to tall

so we went wide....and the panorama loses them in tribes...ford holden me duckznutz..the interminable rounds and headbutts

maybe the white space between me and the arch was colour, tone, span, arch, fundament, nave, VF6 returns and ey3 that you can't see the white philosophy in a white land where west is brown and proper Sydney is Anglican and nuclear! And we try for Bonaparte from Rugby League to team animal aims and target....the posse and bosspussy, the sistahoods and the nudity...the drunken idiocy where we were blind and spoke 'FYJIA'....and they spoke that all day. 

Popular Posts