Moseying on Down by Ariel Riveros

H does something they remembered to do and then goes back to pacing to the next thing noticing a bunch of things they have to do. The mozie is far more upbeat than memory function which is world imposture downer. Then they notice that drop in mood like a step too big for their own average feet pace. Mozey mood memory mood mismatching motions and memeing this like a cattle branding. Logo time. That means outdoors. Key in my pocket. Approaching door lock. The home insecurity system. Tap my pocket because the insecurity rose alarm. Jangles the rose alarm of keys. Feels it. Takes them and smells and even a little lick of the keys. There there horsey-bee. The lock is a pure memory component of trauma and what is now known by social justice activist screaming but non alarmist as poverty shaming. Whatever.

Ok. I open the door. Why a door? The hinges say a lot is staked on this. The door frame is involved by her majesty's keys to the city. I walk out the door. Reminding myself of my memory, here telling you, you reading like K. Jangling feeling smelling and licking keys because just feeling and hearing ain't seducing my memory from the mosey paceway. Then oh then (o wut?) I half spin back to the other side of the door's lock. I feel like that dumb painting with topological curling for curly hair. The one on Voltarzi's profile atm. My literary licence is neither declaring or interrogating but forensicking the key insecurities. 


In my pocket I have bills and bullet points of objects for sustaining the billowing plume condensation sustainer of some chemical plant at night spotted over with halogen beams broken by the sounds of pipe rushing and silencing valve relief. A mosie is lifted into the air by the high and wide factory flue.


I double check that my door is locked from the outside. This chemical plant seeks more chemical plants. Tobacco and tinder tobogganing with surveillance devices that wanna check my phone contacts for illicit lovers. Fat chance. But theyre all there. Integral solid bilateral arrow holds hyperfinite wholeness. That's my hand holding the objet petit a for my home as hole and holy keyhole. Irresistible forces and immovable objects and same universe.




Popular Posts