Poem: Harmonic Refrain to Gardel

A mysterious ray
makes home
in your hair

Dark blue
night and sharp
golden stars

Needlepoint
A pour
'longside
yr follicles

I a transmission
of moon draw
I snort and spit
Snooze froze
Freeze shy
As refrigidaire ice

Minimum sabula
rasa, cold grey stone
floor, I beam below
I see Merida coaxing
from her name day
gifts and sweets
on a latitude

Watch where
I go and
largesse a library
atlas and pantheon
friendicule it all
Beast and swimming

The floor bares the
sea and land
the swift mané
and the slow curved
pitcher a nocte

There, corner slant
holds volcanoes below
rivers and streams
sounding mist
a hiss of water
molecules and hydrant
Polyhydra you are to live
in the collated delta
Snort and spit

The corridor keeps
the treasure maps
the locked location
More monsters
My friends
The love made to
memory and the
Insistent islands
We keep our stock
Our stomachs and hearts,
Resignations.


Popular Posts