Informal Theory: Summation and Proposed Practice

Much of my theory work is an autoethnography of outlier interioception. Topography and phenomenology.  Signs and semiology of precipitative states surrounding the dromology of psychosis. A critical anthropology of the medical model. Skeptic of the psychopharmacogenomic industry individually and collectively.

I'm thinking now of taking this landscape and outlining my prodromal precipitations, the constitutive of psychosis and my set of daily routines to create an independent tensor organisational theory and practice that is responsive to alienation and the critical components in personal instabilities. I'm proposing a non medicated life post 20+ years medicated.


21st century symbolist portrait


The Australian NDIS I hope will be part of this. And choosing to implement an Open Dialogue session can be self-initiated if state health or other bodies are not suited for it yet.



Popular Posts