Cop Poet - Meme Ekphrastic Poem by Ariel Riveros

I just have something to say
besides the plums and ice creams
in the fridge. The pure ideology
is sex in text books and YouTube lectures
followed by this
then followed by art memes
then followed by the magic of all
memes and spirit rights
then this again
then most especially
single issue left populists
yay-cause-celebre!
yeah
yeah
then the spectre
materialises
then western Buddhists
hug Peterson
then the ok muck
and the moments of
"alright some stuff
gets done"
then the walking
abstracts, then
the false equivalence
like, for example,
if I tug myself
I'm a wanker
but to Wikipedia
disambiguate
that's not the same
thing as incredible
sportspeople playing
away from home
or something.
The idea that sportsfans
are wankers in the social sense
has not yet made it. I suck
those plums for Putin long games.

source: unknown

Popular Posts