Planetary Nephology calendar app - philofiction



Within half a block I charge myself to remember meetings and appointments, paperwork and issues. It's a cloud calendar. No more flipping office stationery dates.

Some clouds are stormers. All on different days of the past. the ones that keep making appearances are yet to be exactly quantised. Words are long, numbers are neater.


The appointment bits are rolling. my molar diary of the storm clouds is being filled in with the molecules and its clammy motion. Tiqqun said if you catch a cloud you have defeated it.

I walk past the pub and a bit of compressed gas shooshes out exactly as I walk past. Surprise.

If consciousness is relational and not unitary ( cf dave t) then relating to a sudden gasp from pub pipes is a surprise whose grassy moisture evaporates to a cloud forming. Human relating comes second but not because I want that way.

Inside the cloud are offices and people and procedures and plastic cards swiped and receipts offered and getting lifts in cars and any intrusion that might be just dark outward electric humidity from me don't actually get to enter the descriptions. It's like sketching a downpour while in it. you can draw yourself in the storm drawing the storm first person.

catching the precipitate, the precursor is usually the explainy bit under the sketch hanging. the first person direct rainstorm sketch is dry. the second person is drenched. The explainy I-approached-my-work-by is same size in triptych.

I so want to fold the process in. the walking around in the art space, in the rain, to appointments. those shoe steps on different days a few of us take. Not a parchment covered in footprints but a Chinese lantern or hanging gardens.



[image: Terry Alby]

Popular Posts