Informal Theory: Temporal Retrosynthesis as maintenant

Update thanks to my international FB philosopher and artist friends. 

"Clinical schizophrenics are POWs from the future" - Nick Land

I'll preface this with an observation on the work of Badiou by Laruelle. Laruelle sees that Badiou creates an aristocracy of continental philosopher-mathematicians. "Those without geometry are free to enter here" says Laruelle of his non-philosophy ouevre that has moved to physics. I like that Badiou thinks programmatically when being the continentalist as distinct to the mathematician. I admire his politics.Catherine Malabou in her critique of liberalism says that we had lost the conversation with science. She works from Biological sciences. I agree with her that this is a discipline rich in political power in the non Foucauldian sense. 

I sometimes experience time based synaesthesia. These experiences are embodied. From the allied health formal program I do, when I'm bothered, I can feel like I'm 25. Or to more detail - before I started normative pharmaceutical treatment.

The process is called retrosynthesis. There's no embodied perception of myself in the future. Perhaps always from the future as POW in the theoretical fictive sense.

Art forms and "form constant" structure allied health reply to difficult extreme states which themselves are the cycle of originary form constant are a way of attaining retrosynthesis. I've never maintained retrosynthetic experience and I'd love to. It's an incredible embodied time travel. If I'm successful in my university application to biomed engineering making a tech that can enactivate temporal retrosynthesis would be great. Omg a goal. There's always art forms, dancing, and the lifestylist exercise that your hegemon pesters me with.


Popular Posts