Informal Theory: Time Clinical/Academic

Clinical scene: a strong light blue LED torch is flashed in my face as if I were part of a surveyed lineup.

I am later asleep and the nurse staff wield the torch unlit. I turn one side and the facing window is wet one side and condensed the other. I see a screen, curtain, the outside buildings and the reflection of the interior architecture. They all appeal to differing visual planarity of my hypnopompic eye and body. The appeal is a gravitation part of the minor rotate and manifold in time and space. Now looking forward to reading up on the three temporal syntheses of time by a Deleuze scholar. I recall Bergson's multispectral array of their time discourse.

Along with some of the chiral errors I've made including placing a cup underneath the tap as opposed to under the faucet, this has helped with personal orientation perspective and broadened my field of narrativised life to include perception and archaeologising embedded movements in me to a disappearance. A categorisation of a set of movements and forces with one aim being vanishing the struggle session. As for time I still hold the artist poet crystal. I am every age I ever was and all the days fall into one. Pure or not.

Sydney area Cyclotron

Popular Posts