Syntinel

1996 October -82nd-birthday-November

"What is a number?"

Node n-1 n -82nd-birthday

"I sweat and jizz, locked up, and warm clouds replace my muscles, dog-soul already in one's own cortege laughing at inheritance, picking at the bones, make mouton and call it life humane"


2010 House 40, street 614, alleyway 37 "I will get back up. If you drop me to the marble floor, tap 'gineering wise the back of my head i'll get back up again"

Division subtraction surreal limits 6991 to poke fun -82nd-birthday

Up I ascended and sleeping lightly caught a pack of dog-souls by the tail.

2002 Feb

The TV loves the idea of us especially all of us.

Wiggledy piggledy you can be land flat on a marble floor.

This is what it's like to die.

2017 bring the mechanic. My limbs twitch to the twitter of the birds in the tree, on the stitch and needles, biomimetically.

Any sentiment undoused by wine and kerosene.

This impromptu for you.

Here a daemon, crystal patrol, now freely takes reigns from automaton in phaeton.

Duets for me. Lakme and yoghurt. They get a name. 759 witness and accorded. The daemon outlives me. That's a habitual poet prophecy.

Popular Posts