Psychopomps

Clung to by
buckle and strap
a raw square
flash images.

a second voice
in parallel motion
addresses unintended

no longer
skilled by
improvised

hereditary
from audial
worlds

that agreed upon
earth calls fracture.

I know the splints
and the splits

Self division

second voice: attack

the string up
loosens

I am a lifestyle
of plants

Propagating
a second spinal cord

Abstract by alarm
and intrusion

Not this etheric
Though
the treaty

Of nature and
its purchase

Has no party
for the manifold whole
folded

Patching up torn libraries
that the copy

without mimetic difference
pots the cut offs

Creates distinct paper
Trees and microfiche

I've preempted my
self and clones

The furnace that burns
Once rest and memory
makes vulnerable
to flus and colds

Relief exasperation
If like rivers and lakes
after rain

Scrub and parks
where the leaves
are the approaching images

The psithurism
my voices
Where I step
worlds of me unsigned
dissociative ecology
nobody sneeze


Popular Posts