Well: Autumn

I know by now, here
you have sought love elsewhere

and wish for nothing more
than my dissipation


to make listen those who you call.
I wrought fish from the ferrous sea


to make keys, to reclude
and those bones enter no doorway


unsurpassed via miles of houses
shacks upon shore


pressing the bell tower
to kneel at the knell


and I shie at the shell
with cold season snap per chance


from a weedy well.
Our year of blood fear


a suscipe for the end of it all.
I allow myself future


so to weld and hammer
artificial worlds und gelb jacken


gilded geld for the guild
guilt for the debt and the dead


we build a paper bridge
girders to its rust


So shade to grey shale
some arc for the non-event


the trust of Mnemosyne and her sung stimmung
when you've left dust and trace on island crust


and reapparition of all whom we have known
when time tells itself apace to break from space.



Popular Posts