Hej Hej Hej! It's Phat Albert - einstein

Precis Abstrakty absalute wodky to jueggerlomeister schnapps

"Writing about writing is not the same as writing" - Bullshit (Western Pastoral Haikuist who ode nothing to contemporary rules of Haiku, mu-asshole).

The poet always writes with someone in mind - I will dislose my biases and museses here >>>>

A photoluminescence-based quantum semiconductor biosensor for rapid in situ detection of (DJ Zap and MC) Escherichia coli http://yadda.icm.edu.pl/yadda/element/bwmeta1.element.elsevier-d97aa168-58f1-3ef6-8e6b-78189c9b55ef - 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I take the Pablo Neruda school of poetry very very or really quite somewhat seriously equal to his Czech brother Jan's ! Rays of napthalene poking thru ulice Kafka.

His breathe panoramic as a diachronous world - Christabel Colon 

But I'm copying slavishly something else about Neruda - like some Chilean poet in a country that's never heard of Chile, like its indigenous land etc

What I'm taking is rightfully anyone's - Diplomatic Immunity.

I'm not a philosopher so I don't have philosophical fantasies like the double man struck by lightning thought experiment which was thought up by an ANALYTIC PHILOSOPHER and Dennett scowls at you - the analytical tradition of thought experiment is an insult to Copenhagen Interpretation of Quantum Physics he's telling the analysts...in an incredible Oxbrige accent that has all the yanks running for cover. Another bunch of philosophers trying to chank the cache of schience!

I have no such problem cos I'm a poet. A theoretical poet. I DEAL in phantasy - and as we've been commonly shunted out by pissant platonists and plantaganets as ideal in phantasy then I will park my corpulent corpus callous callosum ass with scientists!

The enemy of my enemy is my friend! That's why the fricken call male poets princes - male philosophers are called for when the president's got a question.

I bring vellum and promissory notes in exchange for your gunpowder Sirs and Ladies

I the attache of Mr Arco Polonium et ave Caesium and we dance and ask hairdo you do! Yes and isn't your wife and child lovely as we talk geopoiea and guff on gluon ion transfer

Lover your shirt - who's your taylor?

Now who had the pasta first - was it your genetic noodles or my poieitic spaghettie....? I tel you wot, does not matter as world loves us more than philosophers - Witticisms of Ludwig logic played lewdick with GE Moore's wife - yes she worked at Jam and Marmelade factory and that;s FAR more loved by moore people than embedded recurdled set of sets in sets

I'm impressed werner - your quantum cache
even of puissance at pole arms
weapaeans stache 
I come out with my hands up

And I'm won by you and your wonder at my fields arcostrophe and strato-cumular-nimbo bimbophilia made even your family weep

Well met
I like this one very muche, is there an app?
Le Server elsevere co.
Sensors & Actuators: B. Chemical

2011 | 160 | 1 | 46-51
A photoluminescence-based quantum semiconductor biosensor for rapid in situ detection of Escherichia coli
Valérie Duplan Eric Frost Jan J. Dubowski 

chiech - taq? zasjto anasjto
!!!.hypolimnion of a meromictic mesostrophic lake.!!! <<<there's a typo brahe (sp) though it's mesotrophic but I'm but your hubble lowly proofreader.

thats kinda killah anyway na zdrowie brat
Słowa kluczowe Artykuł - szczegóły

Ceon 

O nas
Biblioteka Nauki, prowadzona przez Centrum Otwartej Nauki, działające w ramach Interdyscyplinarnego Centrum Modelowania Matematycznego i Komputerowego UW, umożliwia dostęp do największych w Polsce zbiorów cyfrowych zasobów naukowych: Wirtualnej Biblioteki Nauki, dostępnej dla wszystkich instytucji akademickich w Polsce, oraz polskich baz bibliograficznych, abstraktowych i pełnotekstowych z różnych dziedzin wiedzy w otwartym dostępie. Obecnie w Bibliotece Nauki dostępne są następujące kolekcje:

pomoc Wirtualnej Nauki. Kryterium praw dostępu jest adres IP komputera użytkownika.
And may I say your daughter is lovely mrs braun

Sandra Werna sangster opera
tion uberlaud
tu y yo himmeln
quieto - ai! wyglondacz bardzo pienkne - daime buzhi!

tranquila salaamers I wish for your bouquet of butterfly lied boutique
Untranscendental i/o epoche peace artist...

transeunce cos I drew the infinite joker number1 fromm the taroc deck again -
go-gogue earl - we RNA suisse Astrologic Yods between us
you you in Geneva by the Zuerich francs I shall find
and I yodelling near Polaris mundicidal on Alderaan

deine lieder ist sehr che schoenes ueber Marcin Na +++ Bueber

moetoerhoead singen lauf und laufen running jokes between us
your songhosen - melodic stockings rasp at night love seat your Papa don't preach 
postmaddonity made fun to poe 'em 
quoth the Silesian lightshow raver evermoore evermoore you me and happy dub and abs hardcore.







Popular Posts