City of Skin 2009 CCTV footage - 'Sprey

As I write to the blind
to the light to the find
to the dark to define

quack quack quack

say the docs and the ducks
and the dux and the dogs
get in the rouse
out in the backyard
under the house

tick boom tick
clock winding backwards
widdershins
fancy Dagwood
push the pin
in the office
turn the laptop
on or offis
wrote an email
to the boss
told him of a greater loss
then I reef
coral dead
painted cells
format read
sent to server
term of entry
and I walked past
right the sentry

to the heart
and the money
and the research
which I'm bound
to its absence
and I cause an act of violence
but
because
you
had
me
licked

saw your colleague in the lift
mentioned trouble and results
I took photo
and my pulse
rose to
180 over 100

hypertension stage 2
told my mate off
I'm no mule
for your
petty
hermit
bliss
and we nearly came to fists
he's a soldier
I'm a boxer
we were really off our rocks
sir

take a point
and an ounce
visit friends unannounced
and I'm taken for ride
to the fancy high class
cat
house

my blood begins to reek
as I think of Ancient Greece
and I walk up on the stairs
snap a cable for the air
con-
ditioner
see the camera
breaks its lens
short the circuits
of the hens and the cocks
and the angels are nearby
they got firebombed
by some guy
I forgot
they
ruled this roost!

I disable elevators
and the clients
evacuaters
and the smoke screen
streams and everyone
rush from scene
then I enter with a gun
and I'm shirtless
and I'm pale
and I ask the ma'am
for Gayle
and she say's

'she has gone
some time ago'

and the brothel has been emptied
my account has been frozen
and I go up to
my favourite room

take my clothes off and I wait
in the dark
with my card
credit edit
and I'm hard

and I'm left to wait
in a mad sweat
and I'm thinking of the Bible
chapter Matthew on the eyeball
that displease me
and you pluck it out

there I am
in the dark
like the bottom of a pocket
got my fingers
working hard
otopirate
in my sockets
jolly roger only has one eye
and he's king
I am plucking out my sight
and then I say
screw this let's look for fun
and I leave behind my gun
and I walk out the room
there 13 cops in blue

and three plains

make dash
for escape
and the goons
they give chase

and I'm grabbed
but
I
fling
them
off
like
flies
undercovers in disguise
and I think eight and pieces

as the rest shake to there nooses

as they point 52
chambers filled
with the truth
of the law of the land

and I put up my hands
and I'm naked as a lord
in his clothes for the crowd
and I overflow
with an old regret

and the cops point their pistols

and the plains got their spray
and the capsicum
and I'm drenched
mariana trench
truncheon dungeon
then I'm cuffed
then they turn my around
like a laughing circus clown
head
cooper
twists me round
and then they spray me
up and down again
I am one
they are 10
I am naked
they are quipped
but they're frightened
and do not know
that my cuffs have slipped

cos I'm swimming in the spray
it's a fire from unknown
to the marrow of your bone
to the void to the death
and under my breath

I ask God as a word
to destroy if I'm heard
from the paddy wagon
and the perspex line
where I pity all the swine

and I kick againsts the pricks
break a circuit and I'm nicked
paramedics in a tick
and I get
my self my salve from
the rampage
from inferno
to the void
and they call it charlie royd
rage

took two years to turn the page
but I write like a wildfire
and I make the women weep
send your faculties to sleep

lullaby of your tribe
of your type
of the neuroplastic hype

and it's all
a
bout money
and your love
look away from a dove
walk away from the damage
run away from the carnage
of state
to conform
we have our own chloroform
and we stay up late
to feel horny
minus 4
labyrinth
of aubades
when the world
breaks with day
and the peaces
starts to stay

and the wonders that I found
in my bookmarks
treasure trove
not alone
yet I travel
in a zone
holotype man
telepoises
to a fan
and return to air
con-
ditioners
in a studio
with the painters
and the dockers
of fine arts and
engineering

and I stand twixt in the peerings
and from physis and the logos-oi
the chemy and the alley
and the secret of the tally
and I wear a bull's head
but I follow silken threads
like a spider mama
who just laid thousand eggs
from her hairy black legs
and every young spawn
is a killer.

Popular Posts