City of Skin 2009 CCTV Footage - Pod

Home in rabbit warren
click click
come over Linda and Robert
schick schick


I got good money
a smile for links
cuff double cotton
clavicle buttons

puma crosstrainers
hypnotic drainers
visa to the border of
Argentina Chile
Soho Viejo
with Miki and Andy
paleo-candy
click click

doubletime quick
saw the sweat
white collar beds
gold necklace chains
suit and a plan
energy grid
biomedical
kid runs away with a sukkus
my job is a jenga
a casuist agenda
ooh touch my
smooth skin
racist shock jock
sleeping on the job
three hours before 9

she has a rosey belly
and acuity for mind
chunk chunk chunk
chop a mother of pearl
hectare to her nacre
to her supple whore sigh
you can sleep in the
boardroom when we're
a mile high

pulverise all the points
chillin out at her joints
and the circles of
my apples and my eyes
go whoosh eee

haha, I fell good
got a click to the base
and data to the face

I deleted in time
chained my co
to the therm
see the frozen larvae squirm
run a mile jump a fence
have a friend take offence
lose my records
and my snaps
8Oks in fap, snack lap, lab
ken-do wires pulsing
shakes
meditation for the quakes
and my sleep
lasts 20 minutes
on the dot
as stopwatched
my ass screwed up
didn't crap for a week
thought I cracked
neural codes
rabbit warren tiny roads
there's a gap going
back to an old
suburb shack
got the horse
got the wack
got the trip
got the sack

got the girl
got to nail her
like a nearly
half drown'd sailor

then a contract
from a judge
and a doctor
and a card
carrying skitz
O'friendic
low animal
drink drips
from a tap
live with a
wall
and that makes 5
and I'm breathing
in
my food
tangle woollen
limen crude

neck neck neck
connect
through

walk out the door
give the shrink what-for
throw the pharmas
in the dirt
and see the forest
for its skirt

and it Curtin time
or Monash U
pull my socks
get good sleep
when I need to,
have a weep

keep a house and a pet
kick out rans
and yer debt

oh row row row row
rhythm to the wretched
Richard tutor lectured
detox
renex
kidneys
join
integer and integrate
defiance to that which
enervates
clear the floor
arms in circles
punch a push up
in an inch
of a life
hacker refugee
resume renegade
re-engaged
touch enraged
but.not.with.out
reason
claxon call
clarion
carrion
larvae will
make
leperdopting
smooth.

Popular Posts