Dream Tell

I dreamt I wrote something

The piece I wrote in my dream was on the lines of

*
If you have an answer for everything it's associated with that one can question everything

Now that's a functional grammatology

That embedded in language is a functional relativism. Perhaps an an eternal braid - interlacing or rhizomatic - link chains of absence - a complexist tangle of absence where the trace is the motile vector of flow

Either stable, turbulent, rheologocally material and physical or abstract

Blood signal or blazed natural radio of our geology
*

That was written in my dream . I am relating that dream and the text between the asterisks are both words to the effect and some is verbatim.

Have that, internet.

A geometry, science and mechanics of absence - perhaps it was the dream explaining itself - what is a dream?

Thank you, head. Ghost in the machine, producing trace full faux
o
f

energy momentum movement

sessile in capture - sculpted by interpretationals sum

Popular Posts