Situationist Joke

A couple of likely situationists where wandering around a part of the town where there were set up psychologists, parapsychologists, seers and they stumbled into a salon where a baba yaga like figure was boiling some brew. 


"Stop!" she said "you are here to meet your death!" Suddenly a viper leapt and bit one of the duo who then started reeling violently. The other stranger to the hypnotic salon evaded another viper but only for so long.


"You will meet your end here as death be all our witness!" said the baba yaga as she kept her morbid incantation rising and rising.


"My God, I'm not long for!" said the first situationist "her magic spell has me writhing!"


"You are in a very bad way my friend" said the second situationist "but I myself am the doomed one as I got bitten by the shyer viper"




Popular Posts