CCCHIP 2020

I went to my long term checkup with the Collaboratorive Centre for Cardiometabolic Health in Psychosis. A funded multidisciplinary medical apologetic to pharmaceutical injury sustained from the state medical health model imeo. 


I saw exercise physiologist, dietician, cardiologist, sleep technician, dentist, endocrinologist and psychiatrist. 


Dr Rebecca Koncz is a psychiatrist I don't see ever on a regular basis. It was chance to mention my toy project of type infrared photobiomodulation. She expressed that I was educating her and she reciprocated with a contact neurofeedback group who are monitoring principle in this treatment that with other conditions means tapering off medication. She also said that I would have been the first person to get the infrared PBMT tech approved for the schizotypal suite of diagnoses under Australian NDIS. On reflection I agree.


My writing on this journey has developed into more of a non fictional status. I asked Dr Koncz whether my understanding of the broad precipitative plane of my psychosis inclusive of causal complexity and context systems means I've collapsed the risk of psychosis. As neuropsychiatrist they gathered this as a question of the subject and though they're maybe testable understanding of psychosis within the patient it doesn't objectively preclude totally the entire field of risk of relapse. Fair enough but the object centre is normative capital and it's everywhere as topological cosmology. Maybe you could change that for me doctor, snort and lol. Hold space for my psychosis because I'm testified good to go after three days of treatment when hospitalised but the state risk management format is more about the dignity of risk in restriction. My CTO point of hospital beds costing around $1500 in state extracted terms and letting me go when health professionals would give the ok. The health legal economist knows my best place, my neoliberal damned best lifestyle.






Popular Posts