It all comes in - theory by Ariel Riveros

It all comes in, I think was one of the titles of poet Rae Desmond Jones' book. Im reminded of Husserl Europe. A paradigm I have some investment in.

In my current worldview of finding paradigms coming in to me, besides audiointerferometry of the earworm (re Helmholtz form constant) is catholic integralist behaviouralism. The complex tier is CBT based interactivity. A relationality without relating. And it carries Hebbs theory stimulus-stimulus with Markov chain features. The complexity bit still deals with emergent events as normative. Ethics are compromised in the spongiform encephalopod that is the modern spectator (Baudrillard 2013) non normative bio ethics is a thing and the queen of non normative science is physics. So the coming in seems associatable to magnetism or following that, narcissism. Though I don't beach or bench press. Self regard re appearance is good according to RPA and my kmart nibbling.

I haught on drs with philosophy. Twice though they were jiggy with it. Otherwise whatever poetic Darcy or blasting Yosemite Sam or Oscar the Count, all the private school boys white coats say grandiloquence, and I check em. And I'm disorderly to sandstone über alles. Grandiosity Disorder. It's a bidialectical life sometimes. Life sciences have a concept called Self-Gravity. Deep shit. Physics though can be seen as pure surface. They can be friends. Pumping Iron right now for the grandiose body politic in order

Popular Posts