Isolation and Constraint? - Theory from ARP FB page

While I lived at The Petersham Bubble I intuited the K Index point in the architecture. That day I re-enacted a typhoon ship wreck and me scrambling like hell with even magical thinking sprinkle of fairy dust in a cute gauze pouch. Then I threw everything out of any value through the bay windows and los pacos and a whole team, many anonymous to me but still identifiable came in help swoop. I was strapped to a stretcher but I wasn't flailing fists but I was definitely perceiving visual time travel. Even the bearded ambo, his beard grew shorter and shorter. Year 10,000.

As per a Ron Coleman share life may form in 0.52 seconds. Thus here is a compression formula.

My work explores forbidden domains of not just life and perception but also the notion of the forbidden domains of natural philosophy and physics. The crystal of time and its evidenced forbiddens of Crystallography.

My phone says 1 day and 21 hours to charge. Lies, I tell you.

(Heard Voice post cutandpaste: Goulburn)

Gboard pantone choicr: default grey. R (e: Pletsch) = the internet deep pantone background is not white but the like Barney the Dinosaur.  Based.




Popular Posts