Sept 7 2013

A mort et un semaine dopo amor

I must sustain
a face at least
if not self
for the hooded cold
come to take all

thankfulness from
my lungs
the on off of
cerebellum

naked paralysis
learning, read
to want more
have at least written that

one minute ten seconds
with fundamental regret
an embrace like
vacuum - can't abide

not even a touch
a fingerprint to build
an altar of my ways
no one to remember

but the icon and the silhouette
everything else being phoned
by health officials
and my yearly I love you

by Facebook
which is the blue tannenbaum
of years...here is a like
here is a cat

here is something shared
and I too am the same vacuum
after hideity of teen age phone calls
had them all running

from that fat face or
chop liver of desire
yes we had it in for each other
and children were not involved

your telescopy of comforts
of ultimata agreed
you her hear the clock's seed
we got habituated to austerity

everything's agreed
to truncation
x y x to z girder grid
tonight I will walk

and think of all the unwell
and the hop on board
hospitalised - the warmth
of friended bed sheets

and on hatted health
you no need worder wealth
no need for solid excess
your breathlessness unprojected

I must be unwell for you
so let me be moribund
and speak masked by poetry
another time's business.

Have the warmth to not instruct
but take wave.





Popular Posts