Erotic Stream # 7

There's a dream, some vapor of long-lived cosmos and it's even in things, objects, for
my embrace of panorama in general ways

Hierarchies impress the world and I want to walk, reside with blood from a laughing scrape pricked by starpoint in the side by side of camaraderie

and the boredom too that we gift each other

It's hard right here because my heart swells and it wants full waves
I carry water and I chop wood. - the most amazing thing to me.

and your muscles are an equal wisdom, that's how I will feel you tonight

And yet we enclose this inside a box for fear the earth will walk away from us in disgust at our transformations

my heart opens like a flower, it being summer in this tropic
we are clothed and value work

but my heart gnaws as what appears as sex, desire wants to throw the sky at you and play

this is the poetry i must breathe in like salts for love of Grace!

For love sees only itself and expands infinitely.

I trace your cheek with my fingerprint and your pretty face, that smile, and your curve of breast and hip, your hair and milestones

blowing you kisses from a window
You have swum with me naked and now I see the drops on your goose-pimpled skin
it's a blue gem in colour

I can even hear my torso circulating - water going through heating vents.






















Popular Posts