Pacific Standard Time

In a previous existence, short though it was, I practiced stillness and meditation and would arc through thought and comet wave of sphere underpinning string and pulsing bow,

dotted fleet to return and wrote modulo solidus in the skein of line, graphe and leather doubloon ersatz forgotten desinance

In the larval tilde of tessalation traced, between you and me

For second rest and the insight I sat. 20 minute sittings and yes there were scans and we thought /a to health with it/

I set the alarm, as foreign as that may seem to many and then roamed, Iguaza Falls reigned thoroughly from peak ground zero and and and

in the diminuation-meander I thought I would open my eyes

I held the alarmist timepiece of an Edison, the smell rosemary memorial of Skapa shoals by the by of horses

and 20:00 flashed

soundly in front of my eyes.

Popular Posts